As process engineer in Eyvi you will play a key role in a multi discipline, international team working with sustainable land-based aquaculture projects.
The role will be involved in all stages of project implementation, starting with process design and engineering, procurement, project execution, commissioning and process optimalization of Eyvi's facilities.
The position will mainly be process technical, but will also include some sales work. As process engineer you will be a contact point for both suppliers and customers.
We seek a creative, proactive and solution-oriented person, with a commercial understanding. The person must be able to work well both independently and in teams. Flexible and open to varied tasks. Some travel activities will be applicable.
The position will be included in the process and sales team and report to the CTO.
Responsibilities / Work task:
- Design of process systems
- Develop complete RAS system solutions with associated components and support systems
- Perform mass balance calculations on each individual component in the RAS system, as well as for the entire system.
- Dimensioning and choice of technology
- Dimensioning and selection of equipment
- Control philosophy for system function in use of plant operation system
- Technical specification and system integration together with sub suppliers
- Participate in interdisciplinary project teams for development and support for operations and project organization with regard to fish welfare, water quality and biology
- Follow-up of project from sale, implementation
- Optimization and improvement of existing solutions
- Standardization of technical solutions
- Experience from aquaculture or other process industry (water treatment or sludge)
- Experience with project execution work
- Strong theoretical and practical overview
- Commercial understanding of choosing solutions with the right quality and price
- Good knowledge of P&ID and process diagram
- Knowledge of water purification processes (MBBR, filtration, ozonation, CO2 removal, oxygenation, etc.)
- Expertise in water chemistry, moving bags (water, air, oxygen, chemicals)
- Experience from commissioning, operation and optimization of process plants
- Min B.Sc. or right from relevant subject area
- Min. 3 years experience in process industry
- Practical and technical understanding
- Excellent Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Knowledge of using 3D tools (viewer)
- Fluent written and oral communication in English
What can Eyvi offer:
- As one of the leading RAS suppliers in the world Eyvi can offer an opportunity to join on the great journey of developing land-based aquaculture in both Norway and abroad
- We are a visionary, dynamic and responsible company with high ambitions
- Our greatest asset is our people in the Eyvi team and you will get the possibility to work with their passion for and experience with land-based fish farming
- Competitive conditions
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development
Eyvi have flexible solutions for home office and office location will be decided together with the candidate.